This tool is perfect for reducing the workload of maintaining stored procedures in many database languages for companies that build and sell products with many stored procedures.
And with the way that the databases do not lend a hand in documenting stored procedures? The documentation facility makes if possible to capture the names, inputs and outputs of all stored procedures. This library of documentation that is fully searchable gives developers a fighting chance to find out if a needed stored procedure already exists. Or, at worse, one that is similar.
- Simple, intuitive, spreadsheet interface
- No “coding” required
- Maintain multi language SP with minimal effort
- Allows one input file to contain all SP languages
- Emits “n” files, one for each database
- Ideal for companies who use SPs in their products
- “N” times fewer objects to maintain/support
- Documents Stored Procedures
- SP name with long and short descriptions
- All inputs, all outputs
We invite you to watch this presentation and demonstration of our simple, fast, intuitive Stored Procedure Management Utility.