The SQL ETL Generation feature makes the C++ ETL engine almost redundant. There are some features in the C++ Engine that can not be replicated into the SQL Language as it stands at the moment so we have to do some work arounds for those features or use the older C++ Engine.
- Simple, intuitive, spreadsheet interface
- No “coding” required
- Generates ETL as SQL
- No C++ ETL Engine Required
- The data does not leave the database
- Ideal for large data warehouses
- C++ Utilities and Scheduler available
- The “latest and greatest” way to create ETL
- SeETL Base Features is a pre-requisite product
There is no better and no faster way to develop ETL subsystems today. And we seriously question as to whether much improvement can be made in the future. The only room left for improvement is for more automation in the mapping process. However the mapping process is now a mere small portion of the overall project and so improvements in this area are of diminishing returns.
We invite you to watch this presentation and demonstration of our simple, fast, intuitive SQL ETL Generator. Please remember there are more detailed video demonstrations available on our video channels and many detailed examples in our GA Package download.